"Delectably light-voiced, well blended style... Charm personified."
- Richard Morrison, The Times
"Scintillating harmonies, swinging rhythms and superb showmanship."
- Craig Revel Horwood, west-end star and BBC Strictly Come Dancing judge
"The Oxford Gargoyles are a delight... great harmonies, great stage presence, great variety of material and great to work with. The predominantly jazz audience at my venue loved them."
- Alan Steadman, award-winning jazz broadcaster and promoter
"Everything about this show was perfect... It was a masterclass in how to use the human voice."
"...the Gargoyles demonstrated a flawless grasp of their material, keeping the audience thoroughly entertained throughout."
"A wow performance!!"
"With their perfect harmonies, timing and movement, the Gargoyles are the stand out a cappella group on the Fringe this year."
"The Gargoyles craft their a cappella sets like the best consort groups craft Bach; with meticulous attention to detail and an overwhelming love for their art. They are a stunning group who everyone should go and hear."
- Greg Beardsell, Deputy Artistic Director of the National Youth Choirs of Great Britain
“...you were the icing on the cake to our perfect wedding day.”
- The Groom
“They are truly magnificent.”
- Andrew Hamilton, Vice-Chancellor of University of Oxford